Sunday, April 10, 2011

CARIBE MEXICANO - PART 1

COZUMEL Y PUERTO MORELOS


Anchored at Playa "El Cielo" in Cozumel with my father, Paula and Braulio. Being that Braulio is a skipper in Cozumel for the ferry company and he started with the excursion scuba boats, he knew exactly where to go. At our visit to the Colombia reef we got to see lots of fish, one turtle and one reef shark, the type is known there as "La Gata". Braulio prepared a delicious shrimp and octopus Ceviche.




While crossing from Cozumel to Puerto Morelos we were lucky to catch a Mahi-Mahi

The love bench!!!

With Alma and her baby, she has a store where she sells hand made jewelry

Please someone help me!

Cervesita con papĂ  en Playa del Carmen



Los faros de Puerto Morelos

The fishermen here are super punk rock





1 comment:

  1. I am Mariam,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as mariambaurice@gmail.com also his facebook link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014833723968 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete